The Diamond Ladies
Jamie Dedmon - Backing Vocals
- Favorite Band / Artist (Not ND): If I were still 15 then N*Sync, but now I'd say The Beatles or Billy Joel.
- Biggest Thrill as a Musician: Playing Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ Superstar in front of thousands of people.
- Favorite Movie: The Little Mermaid & A League of Their Own & Les Miserables
- Beverage of Choice: Merlot (or any other quality Red, Red Wine!)
- Preferred Vacation Spot: Colorado if I'm paying for the vacation...somewhere in the Tropics if someone else is paying! Every vacation has to include a historical landmark!
- Something Nobody Knows: I once yelled at Paul McCartney & Derek Jeter (on separate occasions), and they both responded! No shame here!
Leigha Arnold - Backing Vocals
- Favorite Band / Artist (Not ND): Halestorm
- Biggest Thrill as a Musician: When you finally accomplish a goal/hit that note you’ve been working towards.
- Favorite Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas
- Beverage of Choice: Sutter Home White Moscato
- Preferred Vacation Spot: Germany (someday)
- Something Nobody Knows: In my free time (weather permitting) I love to sit outside, set my easel up, listen to music, and paint for hours.
Lori Myers - Backing Vocals
- Favorite Band: The Steeldrivers
- Biggest thrill as a musician: Being the lead in the Opera "Candide" in College
- Favorite Movie: Steel Magnolia's
- Beverage of choice: Old Fashioned
- Preferred vacation spot: Any beach, Anywhere
- Something nobody knows: I am an open book, there is really nothing